For the first activity, all attendees decorated a paper plate mask. The outside of the mask represented how we present ourselves to others, and how we think others perceive is in certain situations. The inside of the mask represented how we perceive ourselves on the inside and what we are maybe trying to hide from everyone. Everyone shared what they wrote/drew on their masks, and we had a nice discussion. The next activity including breaking off into small groups and getting to know each other by rolling a dice and answering questions. Questions discussed included:
- What’s the strangest thing that happened today?
- If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would buy and why?
- If you could go back to your childhood, what advice would you like to have from your adult self?
- What is your dream vacation?
- If you are granted one super power, what would it be and why?
- If you could travel through time, where would you go?